Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 2 Naps 1&2

Not starting off so good.  My ipod alarm failed to wake me up from my 3:30AM nap and I ended up sleeping until 7:30.  I was really disappointed that I've already had a mishap in the first day.  I need to come up with a way to wake myself up, without waking everyone else in my house up.
  I decided to sleep like I would have for the 7:30 nap, and right now I am really debating how much farther i should go.  Until last night all I had read about the USS was that it was terrible for 2 weeks and then its amazing, but I have been reading more into it and I'm pretty much set up to fail from the start.  That and other reports are starting to worry me, but I would still like to try this for at least a while longer( I mean, I haven't even been through an entire day yet). So anyways, I appreciate the support and look forward to reading some comments!

2 comments:

  1. Are you dead yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend trying a biphasic sleep schedule. It has worked wonders for me and it is very flexible.

    ReplyDelete